Senior D365 Talent Consultant - Microsoft Dynamics
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture -- keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading. If you are an experienced Dynamics 365 Operations Technical Consultant/Developer – keep reading.
Who we are looking for
sa.global is looking for a senior D365 Talent consultant to join our team and expand our US-based Dynamics 365 Talent Team. We are seeking individuals who have experience with implementing D365 Talent system implementations working directly with customers to drive out requirements, provide business insights, and consult on industry best practices. Past experience with implementing Dynamics 365 Talent projects is required.
What we offer
A full time position as a Dynamics 365 Talent Consultant. Competitive salary and benefit package. Internal weekly team knowledge sharing sessions and on-going training classes. An exciting work environment with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants on the market. Exposure to many different clients and their businesses across the continental US.
Who is sa.global
sa.global is the leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation services and industry-specific solutions to customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Our industry solutions, aec360 legal360, and projects360, are used by architecture & engineering firms, law firms and other project-driven businesses to optimize the performance of their organizations.
Our team provides support and consulting services to improve efficiencies and streamline operations in order to enable our clients’ businesses to grow. With an experienced team, we are able to participate in a variety of business models focusing on the implementation of a successful Dynamics 365 solution.
Why work for sa.global:
- You will be working with a highly experienced, collaborative, supportive, and fun team.
- You will work for one of the leading global Microsoft Dynamics providers.
- Microsoft has named sa.global Global Microsoft Partner of the Year ten times.
- We are 100% dedicated to Microsoft Dynamics 365, so we have no other lines of business or competing priorities.
- We are on the forefront of new technologies. We were one of the early adopters to Dynamics AX 7 (now known as Dynamics 365 Operations).
- You will be part of one of the largest resource pools of any global Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner – bringing local expertise combined with global reach.
- You will be working with Support Consultants to design and develop new modifications for existing clients, support previous modifications, and assist with support issues where needed.
- You will work with clients and various businesses and business models.
- Consulting with enterprise customers on their D365 Talent Implementations
- Requirements gathering, gap identification, functional specification documentation
- Experience as lead with new implementations
- Experience with upgrades
- Basic Qualifications
- BS/BA degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the areas of HRIS
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with D365 Talent, Acquire, Onboarding, Retention HRIS systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Preferred Qualifications
- Familiarity with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, Enterprise Edition
- Familiarity with Dynamics 365
- Experience working in a Professional Services industry
- Consulting experience in enterprise environments
Travel: approx. 75%
Location: Anywhere in US with access to good air transportation
Ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, strong client-centric values and a supportive group of colleagues.
This is a full-time position requiring a minimal amount of time traveling, primarily in US, and working from client sites. Work from a home office when not at client site.
Position offers competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Please fill the form and attach your resume.