Webinar series: Leadership Strategies for Uncertain Times: Financial Performance
Part 1: SPI Research Benchmark
Results for Key Areas of Financial Performance
& What Top Performing PSOs are Doing That's Different
PART 2: How
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Can Drive Financial Performance & Q&A
While professional services executives focus on all aspects of their organization, they must always keep an eye on their bottom line. Profitability is the fuel for growth, and PSOs that maintain strong financials are much better aligned to capitalize on growth opportunities. For example, consider:
- High-performing firms grow 62% faster than other firms (13.7% vs. 8.4%)
- High-performing firms generate 123% more profit than their peers (19.8% vs. 8.9%)
- High-performing firms have 49% higher backlog than their peers (62.0% vs. 41.6%)
- High-performing firms have 34% higher revenue per employee than their peers ($192k vs. $143k)
- PSOs that use Professional Services Automation solutions average 26% higher profit than those that do not (14.4% vs 11.7%)
Watch Part 4 of our webinar series “Professional Services Leadership Strategies in Uncertain Times”, where Service Performance Insight and sa.global will highlight:
- What top performing PSOs do differently in managing their financials to optimize growth, revenue and profit.
- Which key performance metrics, like backlog, revenue leakage and revenue per employee help to drive performance and profits higher.
- See a demonstration of Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 solution that can help you optimize your firm’s financial management practices.