Leaders vs. Laggards – Where Does Your Firm Fit?
Part 3: Be a Leader Through Superior Project Execution
A professional services organization’s (PSO’s) ability to successfully deliver on-time and on-budget projects can have a significant impact not only on client satisfaction, but also on the profitability of the firm. Leading firms have adopted practices that are helping them more consistently deliver quality services and add value to their clients. But what exactly separates these leaders from the rest of the pack?
Watch the second installment, Be a Leader Through Superior Project Execution of our SPI series, where Dave Hofferberth of SPI Research will present key industry benchmark data and reveal the real keys to becoming a leader in this category. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The far-reaching impacts of successful project delivery to a PSO’s business performance
- How key performance metrics like on-time delivery, project overrun, and project margin differ for leaders vs. laggards
- What top performing PSOs (the leaders) are doing differently to optimize service delivery
- How Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 PSA solution can help position your firm as a leader
Are you interested in more benchmarking data comparing leading firms to their peers? This webinar is a part of SAGlobal and SPI’s 4-part webcast series: Leaders vs. Laggards – Where Does Your Firm Fit? Click below to watch the entire webcast series:
- Part 1: Be a Leader Through Exceptional Marketing and Sales
- Part 2: Be a Leader Through Optimized Talent Strategies
- Part 3: Be a Leader Through Superior Project Execution
- Part 4: Be a Leader Through Improved Financial Management
Don’t miss this opportunity to help your firm be a leader in its market!