Leaders vs. Laggards – Where Does Your Firm Fit?
Part 1: Be a Leader Through Exceptional Marketing and Sales
If there is one thing that SPI Research has learned through 11 years of professional services industry benchmarking, it is that a small percentage of firms consistently drive the market forward. These leaders continue to grow and prosper. Unfortunately, many of the firms have fallen behind, leading to acquisition or extinction.
Watch the webcast by Join Dave Hofferberth, Founder and Managing Director of Service Performance Insight, and sa.global for our 4-part webcast series: Leaders vs. Laggards – Where Does Your Firm Fit? During this impactful series, Dave will explore how professional services organizations can optimize their business to become a leader and ensure long-term viability and success.
The first webcast, Be a Leader Through Exceptional Marketing and Sales will review:
- The 2018 SPI Research Professional Services Maturity Benchmark study
- Key marketing and sales performance metrics for professional services firms
- What marketing and sales practices separate leaders from laggards
- What leading firms are doing differently in marketing and sales to be more successful
- How SPI and sa.global can help your professional services firm optimize its sales and marketing practices
Are you interested in more benchmarking data comparing leading firms to their peers? This webinar is a part of sa.global and SPI’s 4-part webcast series: Leaders vs. Laggards – Where Does Your Firm Fit? Click below to watch the entire webcast series:
- Part 2: Be a Leader Through Optimized Talent Strategies
- Part 3: Be a Leader Through Superior Project Execution
- Part 4: Be a Leader Through Improved Financial Management
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn how your firm can go be a leader in its market!