Mid-Level Project Manager
PROJECT MANAGER – MICROSOFT DYNAMICS – NATIONWIDE US
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture – keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading.
Who we are looking for
sa.global is looking for additional people to expand our US-based Dynamics 365 Project Managers. We are seeking individuals who have experience with managing ERP system implementations. Past experience with managing Dynamics 365 CE projects is a plus but not a requirement.
What we offer
A full time position as a Dynamics 365 CE Project Manager. Competitive salary and benefit package. Internal weekly team knowledge sharing sessions and on-going training classes. An exciting work environment with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants on the market. Exposure to many different clients and their businesses across the continental US.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing ERP implementations
- Understanding of ERP implementation methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, especially working remotely
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Services
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in business-related field preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE experience desirable
- Experience working with law firms desirable
- PMP certification desirable
- Microsoft Azure experience or certifications desirable
Travel: Less than 50%
Location: Anywhere in US with access to good air transportation
Please fill the form and attach your resume.