LEAD SUPPORT CONSULTANT – MICROSOFT DYNAMICS – NATIONWIDE US
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture -- keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading. If you are an experienced Dynamics 365 Operations financial consultant – keep reading.
Who we are looking for
sa.global is looking for an experienced AX Functional Consultant to expand our US-based Dynamics 365 Operations (formerly Dynamics AX) support team in the Project Accounting and Finance areas. We are seeking individuals with a strong finance background who are familiar with project accounting functions in the Services Industry as well as strong knowledge in general accounting. Dynamics 365 Operations (or AX) implementation or support experience is a requirement.
What we offer
A full time position as a Dynamics 365 Operations Lead Support consultant. Competitive salary and benefit package. Internal weekly team knowledge-sharing sessions and on-going training classes. An exciting work environment with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants in the business. Exposure to many different clients and their businesses across the continental US.
Who is sa.global
sa.global is the leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations solutions for professional services firms and other project-driven organizations. Our add-on solution, Projects Plus, is used by architecture & engineering firms, IT & management consulting firms, and other project-driven businesses to optimize the performance of their organizations. Our team provides support and consulting services to improve efficiencies and streamline operations in order to enable our clients’ businesses to grow. With an experienced team, we are able to participate in a variety of business models focusing on the implementation of a successful Dynamics 365 solution.
Why work for sa.global:
- You will be assigned as Lead Support Consultant on some of our client projects.
- You will be working with a highly experienced, collaborative, supportive, and fun team.
- You will work for one of the leading global Dynamics 365 providers. Microsoft has named sa.global their Microsoft Dynamics Professional Services Industry Partner of the Year.
- You will assist our product team in improving our Projects Plus solution which extends Dynamics 365 Operations to provide best-in-class professional services ERP functionality.
- We are 100% dedicated to Microsoft Dynamics 365, so we have no other lines of business or competing priorities.
- We are on the forefront of new technologies. We were one of the early adopters to Dynamics AX 7 (now known as Dynamics 365 Operations).
- You will be part of one of the largest resource pools of any global Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner – bringing local expertise combined with global reach.
- You will work with clients and various businesses and business models.
- Experienced D365O or AX Financial Consultant in implementation or support
- Strong Accounting background
- Knowledge / experience with Project Accounting / Services Industry
- Strong knowledge of business processes
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Willingness to learn and be challenged
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in business-related field (preferred)
Travel: approx. 10%
Location: Anywhere in US with good access to air transportation
Ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, strong client-centric values and a supportive group of colleagues.
This is a full-time position requiring very little travel. Primarily work is from your home office.
Position offers competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.