We are not just colleagues; we are a family
In sa.global, when we talk about commitment as a core value, it is not just an expectation from the employees, but it is also the organization’s commitment TO its employees. Every time I have needed support, I have been able to depend on the team at sa.global to help me.
I am Michelle and I work as the sales operation manager at sa.global. I love my job and feel motivated working here.
But life is not all song and dance. In 2016, when I had been working here for about six years, my brother died unexpectedly at the age of 45. This was a complete shock and I didn’t know how to cope with the situation. To compound it, my husband, a retired Army Officer, was away in Kuwait, working for a contractor (and the Gulf was still a hot spot).
It was a Saturday afternoon and I mailed my team about the incident. Immediately, I got responses asking me to take care and enquiring if I needed assistance. My team supported me through this hard time, without waiting for me to ask for help, so much so that it felt like family.
The people in this organization are very approachable and are always willing to take time off to help each other. At sa.global, you know you can always depend on the company for support. I say company because it is the employees that make the company. Agree?
- Being supportive – The backbone of our success
- Our enthusiasm can be contagious
- Striking the right work-life balance
- Stay motivated. Be successful.
- Our progressive culture sets us apart
- Collaboration knows no boundaries
- The power of expertise
- Individually strong, collectively powerful
- sa.global labs – Why we do what we do
- Curiosity leads us down new paths