Our enthusiasm can be contagious
The key to a lot in life, including sales, is enthusiasm. Having the determination and drive to succeed are vital in a sales role.
I am George, a senior sales consultant at sa.global. Before joining just over two years ago, I had five years of experience working within the Microsoft Partner Network, but I had not worked in the enterprise space. I was highly enthusiastic to learn the Microsoft enterprise offering to broaden my knowledge of the Microsoft platform.
Utilizing my strong focus and unwavering enthusiasm, I was able to fully embrace and understand the enterprise market. This has led to me becoming a respected and highly successful member of the sa.global UK sales team.
As we celebrate completing 30 years as a company, we are publishing stories that have been part of tribal lore and served as inspiration to everyone at sa.global. These stories epitomize what it is that makes us who we are and ultimately has led to us being so successful at what we do.
- Striking the right work-life balance
- Being supportive – The backbone of our success
- Stay motivated. Be successful.
- Our progressive culture sets us apart
- Collaboration knows no boundaries
- The power of expertise
- We are not just colleagues; we are a family
- Individually strong, collectively powerful
- sa.global labs – Why we do what we do
- Curiosity leads us down new paths