Dynamics 365 ERP Pre-Sales Solution Architect
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture -- keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Solution Architect who will work directly with sa.global's highly experienced sales team to qualify and sell Dynamics 365 (formerly Dynamics AX) solutions to a global client base within our core target market. This role will help to lead requirements discovery sessions, configure and deliver personalized solution demonstrations, and help scope out implementation projects for clients that are evaluating new ERP platforms.
As a Dynamics 365 ERP Pre-Sales Solution Architect, you will be responsible for engaging with key stakeholders at prospective clients to understand current state business processes, define preliminary business requirements, and configure and lead demonstrations that illustrate how Dynamics 365 can meet the client’s needs, while also helping to communicate Microsoft’s unique value proposition in the marketplace. You will also be required to help bridge the gap between sales and implementation by assisting in project scoping workshops and preliminary solution strategy discussions.
- Actively participate in the full lifecycle of Dynamics 365 ERP sales and client evaluation activities
- Support the sales team in qualifying opportunities and making go/no-go investment decisions
- Assist the sales team in compiling RFI/RFP responses
- Help to lead requirements discovery workshops with prospective clients
- Drive the configuration and delivery of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations solution demonstrations
- Help to research and qualify potential ISV solutions
- Assist in maintaining the company’s demonstration environments, demo data, and other presentation tools
- Participate in project scoping and strategy workshops during the proposal phase
- Assist in the company’s sales-to-implementation knowledge transfer activities following contract signature
- Stay up to date on new feature enhancements and capabilities provided by Microsoft in subsequent feature releases
- Assist in defining investment opportunities for sa.global's Dynamics 365 IP (Projects+)
Desired Qualifications and Experiece:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or related field
- 10+ years of experience with ERP sales or implementation
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and/or Dynamics AX is preferred
- Strong overall knowledge of functional capabilities within Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, with strength in Financials and Project Management & Accounting modules a plus
- High-level understanding of the Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations technical environment
- Solid understanding of business processes, with knowledge or experience in the Professional Services industry a plus
- Detailed preparation skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills and comfort in speaking in front of groups of C-level client stakeholders
- Knowledge of complementary Microsoft tools like Power BI, Power Apps, and Office 365 a plus
Travel: This will be a national role with some travel required (10% to 25%), so you can live and work anywhere in the United States!
Employment Type: This is a full-time position.
Compensation: Highly competitive salary, commissions, and benefits package commensurate with senior-level solution architect experience
Ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, and strong client-centric values.
Please fill the form and attach your resume.