BI Delivery Lead (Senior Consultant)
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture – keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading.
sa.global is seeking a Business Intelligence Delivery Lead (Senior Consultant) to assist our customers with defining and deploying their Business Intelligence and Reporting solutions. This position will work with customers to drive out requirements, provide business insights, and consult on industry best practices.
sa.global is a worldwide leading provider of Dynamics 365 software, with an emphasis on the Professional Services industries. This position will travel to various locations in the United States and work with customers to define their Business Intelligence strategy. This position will then work with Report Writers and Business Intelligence Developers to implement the BI strategy.
Location for the role is flexible; close to decent airport. Travel up to 75% is required. Work from home when not travelling.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Client Engagement:
- Capability to speak with clients in any context and properly position SAG in a relationship selling manner
- Project Management
- Help define, scope, and plan work for Business Analysts to execute
- Help track goals against overall progress
- On-site visits with Business Analysts
- Delivery management
- Assist business analysts in making sure consistent progress is made on client projects
- Structure project tasks in a logical way
- Address customer issues and concerns
- Team lead for Business Analysts
- Positioning continued services
- Lead customer discussions on additional ways sa.global could help improve customer’s processes and decision making
- Help define subscription BI service models and offerings
- Percentage of time is spent on delivery. Day 1 100% on delivery.
- Consulting with customers on their BI and Reporting strategy
- Document and develop metrics and dashboards
- Write specifications for data extraction, data modelling, and reports
- Coordinate with Project Managers to fit BI activities into larger system implementations
- Experience in a dedicated BI Consulting Firm
- Multiple end to end BI implementations
- BS/BA degree in business related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the areas of finance, reporting, or business intelligence
- Practical experience gathering requirements for reports, defining metrics, and building reports
- Experience with enterprise software or complex databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- 3-5 Years’ experience in a BI consulting role (i.e. from BI360, ZAP, MicroStrategy, etc.)
- Experience driving out on-going services for customers
- Data modeling expertise
- Model client customizations
- Experience with data warehousing, data visualization
- Experience managing and structuring BI work and timelines for multiple projects
- On-site travel
- Experience with managing multiple ongoing projects
- Experience with Microsoft D365 is not required
- Familiarity with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, Enterprise Edition
- Familiarity with Dynamics 365
- Developed reports using Power BI
- Experience working in a Professional Services industry
- Experience with Accounting or Financial management
- Consulting experience