System Administrator (SysOPS)
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture -- keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading. If you are an System Administrator.
Who we are looking for
sa.global is looking for an System Administrator to expand both our Global and Serbia-based IT practice. We are seeking individuals with willingness to cope with server deployments and user support and management, with knowledge of Windows Server , Virtualization technologies and who have a desire to expand knowledge as we grow and integrate our Dynamics and industry recognized Finance and Operations solutions.
What we offer
A full-time position as a System Administrator. Competitive salary and benefit package. An exciting work environment that will extend across continents with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics functional and technical consultants on the market. Exposure to many different clients and their businesses across the globe. Personal development in relevant fields and mentoring.
- Private health insurance
- Language courses
- In office refreshments
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work from home
- Team buildings, conferences and events
- Degree in Information Technologies
- Knowledge of Windows Server deployments and management
- Knowledge of SQL Server deployments and management
- Working knowledge of AD and DNS
- Knowledge of Windows 10 installation, management and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of Audit Log review of both on premises and cloud infrastructure(Azure, Office365, Dynmaics365)
- Knowledge of SharePoint Online management and sites building
- Knowledge of hypervisors(Hyper-V, VMWare)
- VSTS User and Projects management
- Knowledge of Enterprise antimalware solutions deployment and monitoring(BitDefender is preferred)
- Knowledge of both Windows based and 3rd party VPN solutions
- Experience in user support and management
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English, knowledge of the second language is +
- Azure knowledge
Location: New Belgrade
Ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, and strong client-centric values.
Please fill the form and attach your resume.