Developer - Microsoft Dynamics 365 (AX2012)
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture -- keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading. If you are an experienced Dynamics 365 Operations Developer – keep reading.
Who we are looking for
sa.global is looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 Developer to expand our Serbia-based Dynamics 365 Operations (formerly Dynamics AX) team. We are seeking experienced individuals with a strong technical background who are familiar with Dynamics 365 for Operations and Dynamics AX 2012/2009 development. X++ experience is required. Our Developers work as part of a team with Support Functional Leads and other Technical Consultants. They support multiple Dynamics 365 for Operations implementations working with Visual Studio (both natively and integrated with Dynamics 365), Data Management/Integrations, Lifecycle Services, Visual Studio Team Services, Logic Apps and Microsoft Flow. Support Developers may expect to work on existing Dynamics 365, AX2012 and AX2009 implementations.
What we offer
A full-time position, excellent team and competitive salary. An exciting work environment that will extend across continents with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants on the market. Exposure to many different clients and their businesses across the globe.
- Private health insurance
- Language courses
- In office refreshments
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work from home
- Team buildings, conferences and events
- X++ Development experience
- ERP Experience
- Visual Studio
- Faculty or higher education - Information Technologies ETF / FON / MT
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server / T-SQL including stored procedure creation
- Good communication skills are a must
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English, knowledge of the second language is +
- Ability to work with team members across the globe
- Dynamics 365 for Operations, AX2012 and AX2009
- Experience upgrading Dynamics AX versions
- Create, maintain and support development and business processes for existing customers
- Develop and assist in data migrations using data entities and data packages in Dynamics 365 for Operations and the Data Import/Export Framework (DIXF) in Dynamics AX 2012
- Develop integrations using Logic Apps and Microsoft Flow
- SSRS Report writing
The ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, and strong client-centric values.
Please fill the form and attach your resume.