As a Developer within sa.global you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and supporting development and business processes for our existing and new customers, gaining exposure to many different clients from a cross section of industries around the globe.
- Design, Develop, test, and deploy meaningful, easy to use dashboards and reports
- Iterate delivered reports based on stakeholder input during Sprint Demos
- Create documentation and training materials for end-user understanding of developed analyses
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business and technical stakeholders to identify & prioritize a project backlog
- Execute the prioritized project backlog using the Agile Methodology and tools like JIRA & Confluence
- Take accountability for project & sprint backlogs to deliver according to project schedules
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, or another related field
- Experience with IoT sensor data analytics
- Familiarity with data manipulation & query performance tuning
- Ability to self-sufficiently identify and troubleshoot issues with data inconsistencies in data models or reports
- Ability to design dashboards based on customer requirements.
- Ability to apply business rules & data cleansing
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong understanding of Data Warehousing concepts & technologies
- Advanced understanding of predictive & explanatory models. The ability to develop these models into productional solutions
- Ability to transform business problems into actionable insights by identifying correlation and causation between related occurrences
- Ability to identify data requirements and manipulate unstructured data into relational data
- Ability to assist stakeholders to identify significant business value trapped in their data
- Acquiring data from a wide variety of sources & building data models
- Hands-on experience with use of action filters, user filters, advanced navigation techniques, or Level-of-Detail (LOD) expressions.
- Strong communication skills & willingness to take initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities along with the ability to effectively present to the target audience.
- Ability to effectively operate and lead both independently and in a team environment (with both internal and external resources)
- Willingness to learn new functions, capabilities, and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a positive attitude