sa.global releases aec360 Fall 2019 update for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions to the AEC industry introduces significant enhancements to aec360 industry solution in Fall 2019 release
Atlanta, GA – October 1, 2019
sa.global® announced today that they have released the Fall 2019 update to their aec360 industry solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365. aec360 is a comprehensive cloud-native business platform designed to meet the unique needs of AEC firms and help them better integrate their marketing, business development, project management, accounting, and talent management practices. Consistent with Microsoft’s cloud update strategy, sa.global releases major updates each Spring and Fall that provide enhanced capabilities and make use of advanced emerging technologies.
“The Fall 2019 update is further evidence of the strong investments we are making in the AEC industry,” explains Andy Yeomans, Executive Vice President at sa.global. “With the sunsetting of multiple traditional AEC systems, this is a great time for AEC firms to take a step back and evaluate platforms that will drive their business for the next 10 to 15 years. With our ongoing investments in aec360 and Microsoft’s unmatched R&D investments into Dynamics 365, we can provide our clients a best-in-class cloud-native platform that the niche AEC systems simply can’t match.”
sa.global is introducing key enhancements in both the aec360 optimize (ERP) and aec360 engage (CRM) components of aec360 with the Fall 2019 update. Examples of these enhancements include:
- aec360 optimize (Project Management, Accounting, and Operations)
- Fee management enhancements that simplify the creation and updating of NTE caps, progress billings, and milestone management
- Simplified write-up/ write-down/ write-off processes available directly from the invoice review process
- Resourcing extensions that enhance both the usability and performance of the resource management process
- Cash basis accounting support for firms that must produce both accrual and cash-based financial statements
- aec360 engage (Marketing, Business Development, Experience Management, and Relationship Intelligence)
- Contact management extensions such as enhanced email signature scraping and contact contribution, advanced data merging and approval tools
- Enhanced relationship scoring and ‘who knows who’ analytics
- Artificial Intelligence-driven external client news filtering and contribution to CRM
- Enhanced marketing list management that simplifies contact sponsorship and marketing workflows
“We believe that the Fall 2019 update further sets us apart from the traditional AEC software providers,” Yeomans continued. “Our roadmap for the Spring 2020 release will continue to push the envelope in terms of providing additional capabilities that further simplify day-to-day firm-wide processes so that project managers and key seller/ doer professionals can spend less time performing administrative tasks and more time serving clients and driving growth for their firm.”
For more information about aec360 or to contact sa.global to request a personalized demo, please visit our website at www.aec360.com.
A key product of sa.global focused exclusively on the AEC industry, aec360 is the industry’s most comprehensive cloud-native business management suite for AEC firms. aec360 provides integrated solutions for business development, marketing, project management, accounting, and talent management, helping AEC firms better integrate these key areas of their business to drive efficiencies and insights across their firm. For more information, visit our website at www.aec360.com.
Established in 1990, sa.global is Microsoft’s leading worldwide provider of Dynamics 365 solutions to AEC firms and other project-driven businesses. With nearly 800 employees operating out of offices in 20 countries, sa.global provides industry-focused Microsoft Dynamics 365-based CRM, ERP, HCM, and business intelligence solutions to professional services firms in key vertical markets such as AEC, Legal, Accounting, Consulting, and Advertising & Marketing. As a 10-time winner of the coveted Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year Award, sa.global is one of Microsoft’s elite Inner Circle Partners. For more information, please visit www.saglobal.com.