sa.global releases legal360 Fall 2019 update for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions to the legal industry introduces new round of enhancements to legal360 industry solution in Fall 2019 release
Atlanta, GA – October 1, 2019
sa.global® announced today that they have released the Fall 2019 update to their legal360 industry solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365. legal360 is a comprehensive cloud-native business platform designed to meet the unique needs of law firms, offering integrated solutions for marketing, business development, ERM, practice management, accounting, and talent management. Consistent with Microsoft’s cloud update strategy, sa.global releases major updates each Spring and Fall that provide enhanced capabilities and make use of new and emerging technologies.
Built on the award-winning Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, legal360 is the most modern and comprehensive business management platform purpose-built to meet the unique needs of law firms. Key enhancements released in the Fall 2019 update include:
- legal360 optimize (Matter Management, Time, Billing, and Accounting)
- Cash basis accounting support cash-based financial reporting
- A new Microsoft Power Apps-based mobile time app that simplifies mobile time capture across iOS, Android, and browser formats
- Additional time capture options including managing pending time, a timer, and the ability to import appointments from Outlook
- Additional billing scenarios for Fixed/ Agreed Fees, additional Trust Accounting scenarios, and Client Deposit Accounting
- Dimension inheritance which provides additional controls for how matter transactions post across a firm’s business structure
- Microsoft Teams integration for enabling in-app instant messaging
- Data model enhancements that simplify BI and reporting capabilities using Microsoft Power BI
- legal360 engage (Marketing, Business Development, Experience Management, and Relationship Intelligence)
- Contact management extensions such as enhanced email signature scraping and contact contribution, advanced data merging and approval tools
- Enhanced relationship scoring and ‘who knows whom’ analytics
- Experience management enhancements that streamline integration with existing firm HR and accounting systems, auto-generate CVs and portfolios, and improve efficiencies in responding to pursuits and pitch opportunities
- Artificial Intelligence-driven external client news filtering and contribution to CRM
- Enhanced marketing list management that simplifies contact sponsorship and marketing workflows
“In conjunction with Microsoft, sa.global continues to make significant investments in bringing our next-generation solutions to the legal industry,” explains Whit McIsaac, CEO for sa.global Americas. “Our Fall 2019 update is further evidence of our strong product roadmap and illustrates our success in leveraging the incredible power of the Microsoft business platform to disrupt the status quo within the legal software industry.”
sa.global’s product development team continues to deliver on a roadmap that will further differentiate legal360 from other legal business solutions, including further simplifying key time and billing processes, developing new Power Apps-based solutions for Client and Matter Intake (CMI), conflicts, and ethical walls, and leveraging Microsoft’s advanced intelligence tools to drive real-time insights throughout the firm.
For more information about legal360 or to contact sa.global to request a personalized demo, please visit our website at www.legal360.com.
A key product of sa.global focused exclusively on the legal industry, legal360 is the most modern and comprehensive business management platform purpose-built for law firms. legal360 offers integrated solutions for business development, marketing, ERM, practice management, and talent management, and is used by leading law firms across North America, Europe, United Kingdom, and Australasia. For more information, visit our website at www.legal360.com.
Established in 1990, sa.global is Microsoft’s leading worldwide provider of Dynamics 365 solutions to law firms and other professional services organizations. With nearly 800 employees operating out of offices in 20 countries, sa.global provides industry-focused Microsoft Dynamics 365-based Practice Management, CRM, HCM, and business intelligence solutions to professional services firms in key vertical markets such as Legal, Accounting, AEC, Consulting, and Advertising & Marketing. As a 10-time winner of the coveted Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year Award, sa.global is one of Microsoft’s elite Inner Circle Partners. For more information, please visit www.saglobal.com.