Microsoft Dynamics Technical Engineer
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work ethic. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change.
What we offer
A full-time position as a Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Engineer. Competitive salary and benefit package. Internal weekly team knowledge sharing sessions and on-going training classes. An exciting work environment with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants on the market.
Who we are looking for
sa.global is looking for additional people to expand our Talented Group. We are seeking individuals who have experience in developing ERP modules.
As a Technical Engineer you will have to participate in the development of Dynamics 365 applications, customizations, integrations. Perform analysis and design tasks as a team member. Estimate, prepare schedules, write technical specifications, develop, unit test the feature and check-in to VSTS. Apart from the standard Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, team will also have to be part of Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, LogicApps or any other technologies as required by the projects. In sa.global you are really a global team working with international colleagues.
Minimum 4 – 10 years of experience.
Prior Experience in AX/Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certified
Development on Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Expertise in X++
- Good knowledge of Dynamics 365 Architecture
- Good working knowledge and experience of anyone of the following upgrades, data migration, Integrations, Workflow, VSTS, Azure DevOps
- Knowledge or experience in BI, PowerApps, Logic Apps, Microsoft Flow will be an added advantage
- Proficient in SQL
- Good functional knowledge in couple of AX modules
- Able to follow Dynamics 365 best practices
- Should be able to work independently on AX development projects.
- Must have Microsoft certification on AX2012 development or above, additional .NET certification if available.
Employment Type: This is a full-time position.
Ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, and strong client-centric values.
Please fill the form and attach your resume.Other Open Positions