Microsoft Dynamics 365 Senior Developer
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture – keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading.
As a Dynamics 365 (AX) Developer within sa.global you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and supporting development and business processes for our existing and new customers, gaining exposure to many different clients from a cross section of industries around the globe.
- Create, maintain and support the development of Dynamics 365 software enhancements for sa.global customers with adherence to X++ Best Practices.
- Perform design and analysis tasks; developing project plans and functional specifications.
- Contribute to the development of sa.global processes and methodology.
- Assisting in determining product requirements and enhancements to suit customer needs.
- Develop and assist in data migrations using data entities and data packages in Dynamics 365 for Operations and the Data Import/Export Framework (DIXF) in Dynamics AX 2012.
- Develop integrations using Logic Apps and Microsoft Flow and other emerging Microsoft technologies
- SSRS Report writing (within D365 context).
- Interact with a wide variety of customers and stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Ongoing commitment to continuous professional development; completing relevant certifications in a timely manner when necessary.
- Assist functional consultants where necessary, such as designing solutions according to customer requirements or investigating issues uncovered during testing or training
- Always represent the business professionally and positively
- Potentially spend time on customer sites, in the UK or elsewhere, to assist with scope definition or requirements analysis
- Carry out additional, reasonable duties as may occur from time to time as instructed by the Practice Manager or members of Senior Management.
Skills and Qualifications
- 6 to 12 years of experience</li>
- AX, D365 Development, Technical Implementation Experiences, Design and Estimates to real X++
- SSRS reports and Data entities
- Expertise in extensions, delegates, Integration development
- VSTS/Azure DevOps, LCS
- Expertise on Integration tools
- Good with estimates, Designing, Reporting
- Good with designing methodologies