AX TEST ENGINEER
As a test engineer you will be responsible for conducting automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by the developers fits its purpose. You will be assessing codes and also will be responsible for planning and implementing of test scripts that prove the functional and non-functional requirements of the system.
- Test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements
- Prove for scalability and performance of a software
- Ensuring the quality of the system as a whole
- Work with firmware developers and validation engineers
- Develop and automate tests for software validation
- Detect bug issues
- Prepare file defect reports and report test progress
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness, using both technical and process-based solutions.
- Strong functional background with experience in identifying and reviewing plans, cases and execution results.
- A self-starter who is able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-3 years of experience in Software Testing or similar role
- 2-3 years of experience in wide range of Open Source Software exposure
- At least 2 years of experience of working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
- Good level in SQL/database
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills