AX SENIOR DEVELOPER
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture – keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading.
As a AX Developer within sa.global you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and supporting development and business processes for our existing and new customers, gaining exposure to many different clients from a cross section of industries around the globe.
- Create, maintain and support the development of AX 2009/AX 2012 software enhancements for sa.global customers with adherence to X++ Best Practises.
- Perform design and analysis tasks; developing project plans and functional specifications.
- Contribute to the development of sa.global processes and methodology.
- Assisting in determining product requirements and enhancements to suit customer needs.
- Develop and assist in data migrations using data entities and data packages in Dynamics AX 2012.
- Develop integrations using Logic Apps and Microsoft Flow, and other emerging Microsoft technologies.
- SSRS Report writing.
Skills and Qualifications
- Dynamics AX 2009 and AX 2012 experience is required
- 6+ years of experience utilizing Microsoft Dynamics AX (2009 preferred)in a distribution and manufacturing environment
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Object Oriented programming experience utilizing: X++, C#, Visual Studio, .net or other object oriented programming
- Experience supporting EDI, POs, Acks, ASNs, Invoices and Inventory Advice
- Solid knowledge of SDLC processes and IT best practices with experience in the Analysis, Design, and Coding of functionality and reports within the Microsoft technology stack
- SQL Server 2008 and Advanced SSRS Report Development