AX FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
As a functional consultant you will work directly with the client, gathering requirements to analyse, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Provide expertise in Dynamics AX Finance functions.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics AX application and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- When necessary, collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current and future state business processes.
- Collaborate, manage and lead meetings with functional/technical consultants and client/end-users.
- Supports the Microsoft Dynamics AX application to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
- Facilitate the customer’s decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process (if modifications/customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application).
- Responsible for conducting user acceptance testing and train customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics AX application.
- Production support as required
Skills and Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience as a Subject Matter Expert in Microsoft Dynamics AX, with a focus on either: Finance and/or T&L
- 2+ years of experience developing functional specifications for Dynamics AX enhancements and integrations
- 2+ years of experience with setup, configuration, implementation, integration and testing of AX solutions using best practices implementation methodology and/or Microsoft Sure Step methodology