sa.global: Expertise unmatched
While we have assisted several companies in implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, here is a recent example
Company overview: A global manufacturer of confectionery, pet food, and other food products which began operations in Indonesia in 2000. It is one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, with a presence in over 80 countries and an employee base of about 1,25,000.
- Operations had outgrown existing NAV solution
- Required easy and secure access to data
- Obsolete IT infrastructure on an old server leading to business-critical risks
- Sought effective tracking/ managing of inventory
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on-cloud
- Modules: Financial Management, Trade & Logistics, Manufacturing
- IPs: ID Taxation and Enterprise Asset Management
- Smooth integration with external systems (like cocoa farmer records)
- Easy and secure access to remote data
- Stabilized processes with speed and accuracy
- Enhanced inventory management
- Unified view of ﬁnancial reporting across both regional and international operations
Our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central clients by Industry
Our Intellectual Properties
ID Localization and Taxation (ID)
Localization (adaptation of Business Central) to suit Indonesian market requirements in the field of taxation.
EAM (ID) - Enterprise Asset Maintenance
This in-house solution makes it easy to have round-the-clock overview of the maintenance of your manufacturing units, ensuring there is no un-expected halts in production.