2020 brought unprecedented changes and the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) industry had to learn to adapt quickly. The consequence has been faster adoption of digital and cloud technologies to ensure uninterrupted operations, remain competitive, and become more agile in responding to changing client behavior.
Some of the challenges that AEC firms are facing include:
- Managing a remote workforce and fostering collaboration
- Meeting client expectations as they shift to digital channels
- Overseeing projects with limited visibility of resource availability and activity progress
Watch the webcast How to increase your business effectiveness in the AEC industry to learn how AEC firms are using Microsoft cloud solutions to meet these challenges and remain competitive.
This webcast was conducted in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Improve productivity with Microsoft cloud solutions
- Mange your business more efficiently with access to real-time data
- Enable a remote workforce and foster collaboration to support and retain top talent
- Build better processes and ensure easier approvals to remove bottlenecks