Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture – keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading.
Who we are looking for?
sa.global is looking to add to their rapidly expanding team in the UK. We are looking for individuals with strong functional knowledge and who have in depth experience with Dynamics CRM, working on a variety of projects and a cross section of industries but particularly the professional services and not for profit sectors.
What we offer
A full-time position, excellent team and competitive salary. An exciting working environment, working with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants from around the globe.
- Private health insurance
- Death in service cover
- Opportunity to travel
- Contributory pension
- In office refreshments
- Includes home working
- Strong experience in consulting in business analysis and requirements gathering
- Excellent Microsoft Dynamics CRM functional knowledge
- Experience of both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies
- Able to customise CRM forms, views, workflows, business rules, charts, and dashboards
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Outlook client
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English language)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team around the world
- Confidence when it comes to presenting ideas to your peer group, or a solution to a customer
The ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, and strong client-centric values.
Please fill the form and attach your resume.