Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture – keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading.
Who we are looking for?
sa.global is looking to add to their rapidly expanding team in the UK. We are looking for individuals with strong functional knowledge who have experience in Dynamics 365 working on financial and operational solutions. Previous experience with managing Dynamics 365 Operations/AX projects is a plus but not a requirement.
What we offer
A full-time position, excellent team and competitive salary. An exciting working environment, working with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants from around the globe.
- Private health insurance
- Death in service cover
- Opportunity to travel
- Contributory pension
- In office refreshments
- Includes home working
- Experience working on a full life cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics AX/ 365
- In-depth knowledge of AX functionality
- Expertise across the functional project lifecycle (business analysis, requirement gathering, documentation, testing, training, support)
- Broad industry experience and business process understanding
- Wide modular experience (ideally specialising in one of the following areas: Finance, Project Accounting, HR, Trade & Logistics, Manufacturing)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English language)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team around the world
The ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, and strong client-centric values.
Please fill the form and attach your resume.