Developer - Microsoft Dynamics 365 (AX2012)
sa.global provides Microsoft Dynamics implementation services and industry-specific solutions to customers in over 80 countries worldwide. We’re one of the leading global Microsoft partners and every day we help over 250000 Dynamics users worldwide to deliver operational excellence and financial performance for their organizations.
Agile, we understand that every customer is different and work accordingly to meet their requirements. We take a pragmatic approach to every project, focusing on how we deliver value. When we communicate we are conscientious, transparent and open to feedback. Through an agile approach to customer engagement, we champion digital transformation and guarantee customer satisfaction.
Capable, we seek mastery across the ever-changing, ever-developing Microsoft suite, so we can deliver the top tier of expertise to our customers. We hire best-in-class IT professionals, specialised in their skillsets and experienced in the field. What does this mean for you? It means you’re working among the greatest minds in the industry.
We are committed to giving our very best, to striving for excellence, and to creating an engaging and collaborative workforce. We are dedicated to our colleagues, offering support and guidance whenever and wherever it is needed. We mentor new talent as they join, so they are enabled to reach new peaks in their careers. We are also committed to every customer, as we foster long-term partnerships based on providing quality solutions and outstanding delivery.
How we work
- We are committed to our customer’s success and always deliver with the highest quality standards
- sa.global is about a culture of collaboration, charged by the innovative ideas and approaches of our team collectively. Ideas are shared, built upon and improved
- We work in a constantly changing industry built on the forefront of new technology. This brings ongoing opportunities to learn, bring world class expertise to our clients and grow as an organisation
As a Senior D365 Finance Consultant within sa.global you will be responsible for undertaking the full implementation life cycle of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations application to a variety of customers, in a cross section of industries around the globe.
You are looking for
You are looking for a role that will help you grow as a professional within an exceptional work environment and are passionate about Microsoft technologies; you want to evolve in an international and innovative company with a strong ethical culture, you should definitely join sa.global.
Our team of experts is passionate for its work and delivering high quality services.
You will be working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change.
We are we looking for
sa.global is looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 Developer to expand our Switzerland-based Dynamics 365 Operations team.
We are looking for an experienced profile with a strong technical background who is familiar with Dynamics 365 for Operations and Dynamics AX 2012/2009 development. X++.
You will support and bring technical expertise to our Functional and Technical specialists on different projects. You will be able to work on multiple implementations of Dynamics 365 F&O working with Visual Studio , Data Management/Integrations, Lifecycle Services, Visual Studio Team Services, Logic Apps and Microsoft Flow. Support Developers may expect to work on existing Dynamics 365, AX2012 and AX2009 implementations.
- Polytech University or equivalent
- X++ Development experience
- ERP Experience
- Visual Studio
- Experience across both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies
- Broad industry experience and business process understanding
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server / T-SQL
- Performance analysis and improvement (Dynamics Trace Parser, LCS Environment analysis, Query Store, SQL DMV’s, SQL Profiler, DynamicsPerf)
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team
- Strong attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to customers
- Excellent communication skills, confident in delivering presentations of technical content to wide and varied audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (French and English) other languages a +
- Analytical and structured approach, creative thinking and problem-solving oriented
- Dynamics 365 for Operations, AX2012 and AX2009
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX versions upgrades
- Create, maintain and support development and business processes for existing customers
- Develop and assist in data migrations using data entities and data packages in Dynamics 365 for Operations and the Data Import/Export Framework (DIXF) in Dynamics AX 2012
- Develop integrations using Logic Apps and Microsoft Flow
- SSRS Report writing
What we offer you:
- Competitive annual salary
- Annual leave entitlement 25 days per year plus Switzerland bank holidays
- Opportunity to travel
- Flexible working
- Solidary Team
- Access to the newest Microsoft technologies
- Interesting pension plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
The ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, and strong client-centric values.
Please fill the form and attach your resume.