Evolution is the only constant. To stay ahead of competition, your business must be periodically assessed to ensure it is technologically capable of handling the challenges thrown at it. A primary check in this regard is your business management or ERP software – the digital backbone of any business.
In the case of Microsoft Dynamics NAV users, there are several symptoms that indicate the business has outgrown the solution. For instance:
- You know you can improve sales if only you had details of who is not buying anymore
- You know you could control Accounts Receivables better if you knew who was slipping on payment cycles
- You are wasting time keying in information into the system rather than receiving it electronically
- You fail to find the time for strategic tasks as you are completely tied down with day-to-day survival activities
In most cases, Microsoft Dynamics NAV users do not realize that these shortcomings are actually symptoms, which if left unchecked could have a negative impact on the overall business.
Watch this webcast to learn more about how you can identify these symptoms and take remedial action.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV shortcomings (symptoms)
- Methods to assess these tell-tale signs
- How these symptoms can affect your business
- Options to treat these symptoms
Who should watch?
Existing users of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Meet the speakers
Regional Director - APAC